Strategist intern wanted!
Who are we looking for?
We are on the look-out for a Dutch speaking, enthusiastic intern with affinity for co-creation, strategy, innovation and brands, to work at our office in Amsterdam and support our team for a period of 5 – 6 months, starting April 2017.
- An enthusiastic and remarkable person, fluent in Dutch and English
- Someone who enjoys working on complex challenges
- An original thinker, that likes to work on structuring and analysing business situations and has the ability to inspire
- An analytical and strategic thinker with an academic (WO) degree with excellent results
What will be your main tasks?
- Conducting market analysis for strategy, innovation and brand development projects
- Preparation and support in facilitation of co-creation sessions
- Providing support in developing Fronteer tools and IP
- All round office tasks
What will you get out of it?
- Practical knowledge of how client collaborations & expert co-creation comes to life
- Practical tools for strategic and creative thinking
- Learn about your own strengths & interests within the scope of functioning in a strategic team
Who are our clients?
We do not limit ourselves to any industry. We work with some of the largest & strongest brands in the world, as well as start-ups, challengers, NGO’s, local heroes and niche players.