Vacancy: Fronteer is looking for an Associate Strategist
Innovation – Marketing – Consulting
Fronteer is a creative strategy firm from Amsterdam, specialising in ‘collaborative innovation’. Together with our clients and teams of hand-picked external experts, we develop innovative strategies and remarkable concepts for growth. We love to crack brand-related challenges like positioning, brand development and new product/service innovation. We work in a wide variety of fields, from financial services and food, airlines and telecom, to education and NGO’s.
- an enthusiastic and remarkable person, fluent in Dutch and English
- either straight from university, preferably with a background in Strategic Product Design (Msc), marketing or… have up to 1 year of working experience as a consultant or in a marketing or product development position
- someone who enjoys working on complex challenges?
- an original thinker, that likes to work on structuring and analysing business situations and has the ability to inspire?
Then you might be exactly the person we are looking for!
What’s expected from you:
The projects at Fronteer vary greatly. You could be simultaneously developing a new type of beer and a new strategy to engage with car-leasing customers online.
Mainly our work involves…
- finding new opportunities, developing new markets, products and services;
- preparing, moderating, analysing and reporting the co-creation workshops
Who will you be working for?
While we do not limit ourselves to any industry, our mission is “to contribute to remarkable innovations for brands, society and the planet”; so weapons and tobacco will probably be out of scope. But we do work with some of the largest & strongest brands in the world, as well as startups, challengers, NGO’s, local heroes and niche players.