Vacancy: Fronteer is looking for a Strategist
We are on the lookout for an experienced STRATEGIST to fill the shoes of a colleague on maternity leave
Innovation – Marketing – Consulting
Fronteer is a creative strategy firm from Amsterdam, specialising in ‘collaborative innovation’. Together with our clients and teams of hand-picked external experts, we develop innovative strategies and remarkable concepts for growth. Our projects often relate to brand-related challenges like positioning, brand development and new product/service innovation. We work in a wide variety of fields, from financial services and food to airlines and telecoms to education and NGO’s.
We are an ambitious team from a wide variety of backgrounds, organised into three groups: strategists, expert connectors and office. Due to the upcoming maternity leave of one of our experienced strategists, we are on the look-out for an experienced innovation-, marketing- or consulting professional to temporarily fill her boots.
Our business is growing, so this initially fixed-term job might be the perfect stepping-stone into a long career with Fronteer. However, we don’t want to raise false expectations: for now, we are looking for someone to replace our colleague Ingeborg for six months (January 2017 – June 2017) until she returns from leave. It might be a great way to explore ‘the other side’ if you are currently working for a brand.
- an enthusiastic and remarkable person, fluent in Dutch and English
- an experienced professional (3-5 yrs) in strategy, innovation, marketing or branding?
- someone who enjoys working on complex challenges?
- an original thinker, that likes to work on structuring and analysing business situations and has the ability to inspire?
- Then you might be exactly the person we are looking for
What’s expected from you:
The projects at Fronteer vary greatly. You could be simultaneously developing a new type of beer and a new strategy to engage with car-leasing customers online.
Mainly our work involves…
- finding new opportunities, developing new markets, products and services;
- preparing, moderating, analysing and reporting the co-creation workshops
Who will you be working for?
While we do not limit ourselves to any industry, our mission is ”to contribute to remarkable innovations for brands, society and the planet”; so weapons and tobacco will probably be out of scope. But we do work with some of the largest & strongest brands in the world, as well as startups, challengers, NGO’s, local heroes and niche players.